React Native training
Length: 4 days (32 hours)
This is an introduction to React Native for experienced developers. After this course, you will be ready to start using React Native in your day-to-day work, specifically to build cross-platform iOS and Android applications.
The course assumes that participants have little or no experience with React or React Native; it may be beneficial to be familiar with React, but the course will introduce the basic concepts behind React before focusing in on React Native specifically.
Participants will receive PDF copies of the course slides, as well as all code written as part of the course.
This course is designed to be given in-person, but can be adapted to be done remotely. Contact Bytesized to schedule a React.js training session today.
- Program execution
- Data structures
- Control flow
- Understanding React components
- Understanding JSX
- Constructing React components
- Component lifecycle
- Component trees
- React Native
- What is React Native?
- Why React Native over native development?
- Setting up a React Native development environment
- Introducing our demo application
- Our first React Native component
- Building a static login view
- Integrating Firebase and network requests
- Listing data with the ListView component
- Navigating between views with the Navigator component
- Writing native modules
- Building cross-platform components